Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All submissions to the Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research (JICRCR) may use plagiarism detection software to screen or review submissions.
- Author(s) state that by submitting the manuscript to JICRCR, the content submitted is original and all appropriate citations, clearances, and permissions are provided
- Plagiarism in all its forms is unethical and is cause for removal of a manuscript from review or retraction of a published manuscript.
ArticlesSection default policy
Attribution and Usage Policies
Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by license, or by written agreement of JICRCR, requires credit to the copyright holder.
Author(s) and others are permitted to share, post and redistribute articles and do not require further permission from JICRCR, provided there are no alterations of the format or content of the articles, including the copyright notification. Authors and others are not granted permission to modify materials or use them for commercial purposes.
As further described in our submission agreement (the Submission Agreement), in consideration for publication of the article, the author(s) retain copyright to the material and have agreed to license it BY-NC-ND 4.0.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. All articles in JICRCR are open access can be distributed under the creative commons license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.